Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What I have gain during 7 month working as a employee?

This would be my first time to write a blog, share my experience and feeling towards a certain circumstances that I faces during I worked in SG.
During my job in SG, I have faces many different kind of problems. Example cant hit KPI's, could not handle objection from delegates well, who should I call? , what they really want from the events? & etc..
That was really tough during the first month. The only word to express my feeling is "Struggle". After 1 month, finally I closed my first deal and in minutes I told myself, "Actually it's all worth". Problem that I faces during the first month, start to became a routine for me to faces each day in the sales floor and the best things was that I learned to solved it in a best ways.
A thought of mine, experience was not how many days, months, years you worked but how many problems and obstacles you faces during the period of time. These is when u start to learn something and gain knowledge from. I learned to likes problem when I faces problem and take it as positive mindset.
After 3 month, I wasn't in a good form. My performance drop to the ground like nobody business. I suppose my mindset start to change in other ways, I always question myself "Why I help the company to earn SGD 3000+ and I only can get back SGD 300+?" I told myself I can open a business and earn that amount of money for myself that I don't have to share it out single money to anybody. A selfish mindset that I have during the period of time. A question that cause me to change my attitude towards working and my performance as well.
I suppose reason that influences me.
1st Commission Claim
2nd "Rich dad Poor dad" book (that encourage me as well)
3rd I want to be rich asap!
In my 6 month of working, I had my mindset changed and I start to react about it. To be self employed and I told myself I must get results out of it!
The things I want to achieves as a self-employed.
1st Financial independence in ages 25!
2nd 100k income yearly!
3rd Cash-flow Queen!
But in the meanwhile, as I still working under the company, I start to push myself to work hard and get something out of it before I leave. It was a tough time for me. As I stop perform and wanted to get back to the path, I would said, "It's not an easy job"! I start to work smart to close deals asap and a compliment to myself.
I DID IT! I had close a deal the day before I leave, something that not to be proud of but it's still an achievement to share with.
A thought of mine, Life is like an index, it will go up and down with no warning but one things is that, whenever it drop it will rise up again! My life during the non-performing time was really bad but with patience it show some result out of it. So be patience was what I learned in life! Something to share on, Ignorant (Stop it!!) & Self-initiative! These 2 words might lead you to become a better person in life no matter what we do. So let's react toward it!
That is all for now. Yet more to update in the future! Apologise for my English error if I have.
CHEER!

2 comments:

  1. be proud of you and all the best to you also!!Hopefully you can achieve yr goals like what ever you mentioned. Just share one more thing with you " all goal setting must be immediately followed by both the development of a plan, and massive and consistent action toward its fulfillment" and setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible!
    Anyway take care yourself in KL and must remember your safety is always be our priority!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! We are in the same boat =) See u on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete