Monday, June 14, 2010

The Iceberg

A question mark to myself last few months..

My job is to help my client to manage their money in term of investment, as I always question myself. WHY SHOULD I? I am searching answer all the time. Asking myself over and over again and finally I start to realise something. If I don’t manage their money for them how am I going to get my pay? It’s true that what we give will end up what we receive. As for easy term “the more you give the more you receive”. And the more we have remembered that we are managing client money to subsequent become richer. Our share price is a reward for doing that well.

A purpose of life to become successful is a great begin to become successful. Each of us must have a purpose to become successful. Once you identify your purpose of successful with your activities and goals you will create what we called pull power, which is greatest motivation force for the work you perform. As for my purpose to be successful is to get rich as soon as possible and let my parent to have an enjoyable life in the following years. This is what my pull power play a part to help me to be successful in my career, as “why I do what I do”. Once this is established, it motivates or pulls me along my sales life to be successful.


Let’s start now to know what our purpose but not tomorrow or next week!

1 comment:

  1. You are right! As said, "No wind is favorable to you if you don't know where you are going". Glad that you have found your purpose in life!

    ReplyDelete